Thursday 11 September 2014

Angels follows us

How do we know angels exist?

Have you ever felt them, or believe in? I guess you are thinking that I am messing with you now but I believe them or let's say I start to believe.
I am an ordinary person and I have an angels, one two three I don't know the quantity for sure but recently  I notice strange feelings and actions running out nowadays.



I love the quote 'everything happen with a reason' ... When I was booking my first chakra book, thanks to book seller recommended me one turkish book it's called 'manual of living with angels' and none of page mentions the chackras but tell us all about our angels, miracles such things.

I started to laugh loudy while reading the first chapter and my mindset ise confused. Even though that wasn't the book I had wanted to read I kept continue and completed. In a meanwhile just before completed the chapters something happen that I can't proof of my mind.

I was kidding myself  ''ok if I have an angel please Show me your power, some proof of existance'' and expecting something like in the movies, you know that thinker bell will be appeared suddenly and  whisper on my ear hahahaha ofcourse I was sure that nothing could be happened until I was looking for my mobile to text my friend. Instantly one photo appeared on the screen, very old photo I guess that had been published 8-9 months ago on the instagram by myself.
it says ' you never know WHO loves you, WHO is following you...

I was a bit scared but tried to persue myself it opened by mistakely.

However my angels are more stobborn than me. They chased me to show me that they are here with me, and I must open my eyes eventually.



I have a twitter account which I'd never followed or have follower strangers, I am not active user.
2 days ago I recieved the notice that I have new follower, Curiously I checked ''WHO the fuck wants to follow me?'' the name was ''Living with Angels'' damn it!... it looks like bad joke someone hacked my ipad, telephone and messing with me... just in 2 seconds I was pissed off but later on I realized that was a sign! I must follow the signs.

I noticed that twitter account regarding one movie, I downloaded movie and watched enthusiasticly.
The history point at the book which I read already.

Numbers, small feathers, coins, same specific sentences when you have doubt in your mind to do something.
Thanks to author Beki İkala Erikli to write 'Meleklerle Yaşamak'

I am awake since then, I am waiting my miracles.

Beacuse impossible is nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment