Saturday 20 September 2014

About ME

If you don't know me very well, May I introduce myself...

I am a dreamer, traveller, absent minded, international, twin sister, Medical Product Manager, champagne importer, wine lover, used to live and study in Turkey, United Kingdom, Spain, France and Mexico, book lover, snowboarder, tenis lover, bla bla bla  OR JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL in her thirthies that means had a great childhood in the 80s :)

I was born and grown up in one of the crowded European city Istanbul. My mother tongue is Turkish but I prefer to write in English because my mindset is English right now.


 
Thanks God and to my parents because I got unlimited love and support from my parents always. My father used to work on Saturdays so, Saturdays were the day for theater with my mother and twin sister during the winter/springs and Sundays were the day we had breakfast all the family together and visit some parks or nice places...







We hadn't got any iphone or ipad even computer that time :) ...so  the only toy that I spent most of the time was my soft Teddy Bear! Furthermore probably I had emotional attachement with my Teddy Bear, he was some kind of my first foreign lover (he was a gift from UK) hahahha.

















I had loved snow, winter, spring well I can say honestly except summer I still love all the seasons.



Being child in the 80s can't be expressed with words, you must live it, feel it, remember it :)








We were absoutely free mind to play, to create, to dream our worlds.
That may forwarded me to try variety of activities or hobbies each year. Once, my father bought me a typewriter and I was writing quite fanciful stories.

Likely most of the child in 80's spent their summer times in the summer houses almost 3 months every year.
Riding a bike, skating, swimming such thing are the daily activities even not hobbies in that time.

Parents complaint sometimes because of the flightiness of child. However in my personal opinion this could be the perfect harmony to try and discover what they really like.

I tried so many things, play guitar, writing, books, music, bike, dance, playing tennis, running, walking, climbing on the trees ;) (even when I became adult!)



I remember that I used to like parties, having delicious food, drinks, music and friends plus to say  'Hi' to the Camera!!!




Nowadays I am still dreamer, still there is an innocent but nauthy child inside of me. My hobbies, interests, taste of dishes, speaking language, place where are live, jobs, loved ones, friends, having party mood are changing while I do keep dreamer child and pure heart remain with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment