Saturday 11 October 2014

Tu me manques Paris ...


Honestly, this will be the hardest text to convert my real feelings into sentences.


The first time when I visited the city in 2005, I was a tourist and liked very much the streets, museums, cafes, fashion style of Parisian people but I thought that the cold weather, gloomy sky, posh French people overshadow the beauty of Paris.


 In time my opinions and feelings about Paris became a completely different on my mind when I settled down to live.

Cloudy sky started to seem to me, different tones of gray, blue, silver each day its like a new paiting appeared on the sky. It didn't depressed me anymore, on the contrary I enjoyed with colors harmony.
Such a great delightsome to waste my time with my hot cup of coffee and Nutella crep to watch the streets and people during the cold days.

Hoche, St.Germain, Montmartre, St.Michael, Odeon, Jarden des Tuileries, Jarden du Luxemburg, Pont de Arts padlock bridge, Ecole Militaire what a pleasure to walk in the streets and falling in love yourself. This is the reserve affect of Paris city. You definetely have emotional journey in each day.





Smell of the boulangeries (bakeshop), colors of the seine river, gardens, delicious eclair, romance of the city lights, Leon de Bruxelles mussels, champagne, wine, sophisticated and stunning small streets, passage, shops, cafes which full of lonely but happy people... All the incredible experinces that I strongly reccommend you to feel it.







Parisian dinner; soft apperatives, good wine, warm ambiance, chilling at lounge and sharing this pleasure with loved ones.





Coffee and assorted dessert was my favorite selection













No comments:

Post a Comment